Decedents Estate Administration & Estate Planning
Welcome to the website for the Trembley Law Office, which offers a wide-range of business and personal legal services. The principal shareholder of Trembley Law Office is James Trembley, who is the second generation of Trembley’s to have practiced law in the city of Flint, Michigan, for their entire legal careers.
The firm represents many small businesses and individuals and it has previously represented a local municipality. It has performed legal services not only in Genesee County, but also in Saginaw, Bay, Lapeer, Macomb, Livingston, Midland, Shiawassee, Tuscola and Oakland Counties.
• Decedents Estate Administration
• Estate Planning
• Business Law
• Real Estate Law
• Probate and Estate Planning
• Probate Administration
• Domestic Relations (divorces without children or minor dependents)
About James Trembley
James (Jim) Trembley was born in Flint, Michigan, in February of 1947. Jim graduated from Western Michigan University with a B.A. degree in 1969 (Departmental honors: Political Science); and he obtained his law (juris doctor) degree from the University of Notre Dame, in 1972. He has been admitted to the practice of law in the state of Michigan and in the Federal District Court continuously since 1972.
- State Bar of Michigan (1972-present)
Chairman, Genesee County Hearing Panel #1
Attorney Discipline Board (1987-present)
- Genesee County Circuit / District Court Case Evaluator (46+ years)
- Flint Estate Planning Council, Inc. (1998-2012)
- Counsel for the Tall Pine Council-Boy Scouts of America (1995-2012)
- Crim Fitness Foundation, Board of Directors (2012-present)
- Trembley, Bueche, Failer, Moore & Trembley 930 Beach St., Flint, MI 48502 (1972-1980)
- Trembley & Trembley, P.C.1121 Church St., Flint, MI 48502 (1981-2002)(father M. Bushnell Trembley, admitted to practice 1936; retired 1989; deceased 1993)
- Trembley Law Office, P.C. 1121 Church St., Flint, MI 48502 (2003-present) (sole proprietor)
- June Gall has been with the firm since 1983.
- Rust v Rust, 143 Mich App 704 (1985)
- Endsley, et al v Young, 872 F2d 176 (CA 6, 1989)
- Barron v Barron, Michigan Court of Appeals No. 220841 (2001) (unpublished)